Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our First Blog






I finally decided to start a blog due in part to Lindy's persistence. It will be nice for family and friends to keep up with everything that is going on. Hopefully I can stick with it. This weekend we had Alix's 7th birthday party she wanted to have a sleepover so I bravely agreed to let her have 6 girls spend the night and we all had a really good time. Heidi came over to help and I would have not been able to do it without her. We decorated our own cakes which they all loved and then we painted flower pots and make pin holders out of them. I know I am so not the crafty person but they turned out great and it kept the girls occupied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally did this:)

Anonymous said...

I can see Aiden has more moves than his dad! lol