Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spiderman

Aiden has been obsessed with Spiderman for the last month or so, he watched Spiderman 1,2 and 3 at least 2 times a day. It got to the point where he said he was Spiderman that is what he wanted us to call him, so when I found out that Spiderman was going to be at the Old Barn Out Back in Lima I thought perfect he will be so excited. Sooo wrong, he hated it! He screamed bloody murder when he first saw them 50 feet away and he wanted to go to the car. I asked him what was wrong and he said "my don't like Spiderman no more" I asked him about all of his movies and he told me to take them back. He still thinks he is Spiderman but he has not asked to watch any of his movies since Thursday.

Aiden's Spiderman Costume
After he finally settled down from 1st seeing them

Alix enjoyed herself


The second time he saw them, I sware they were on the other side of the restraunt



The Red and Black Spidermen





No comments: